- that teaching is a matter of the heart.
- that teaching is so much more than lesson plans, assignments, and tests.
- in treating students equally and respectfully.
- that all children should feel safe and included in their learning environment.
- in building positive and meaningful relationships with students.
- in encouraging students to be the best versions of themselves.
- in being a role model and confidant to my students.
- that my students can teach me as much as I can teach them.
- that if i expect the best from my students, I need to first give my best to them.
- that teaching requires patience, empathy, and passion.
- in ongoing learning and self-growth throughout life.
- in myself and my students.